April wasn’t a phenomenal reading month as March was for me. I read some good books, nevertheless! Listed below are the books I’ve read this month. I’ll be linking them to their respective reviews, if possible.
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab
- Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake
- The Creeps (Deep Dark Fears Collection #2) by Fran Krause
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
- Mer by Joelle Sellner
- The Saturday Evening Girls Club by Jane Healey
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
Can you notice something? That’s right! I seem to have gotten myself into a situation where I’ve started one series after another. (Oh no! :P)
I wasn’t really able to keep up so well with my reviews this month and I just posted a total of four posts this April. Hopefully May will be more forgiving! These are my April 2017 posts. 🙂
- Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers // Thoughts
- REVIEW // Mer by Joelle Sellner
For the month of May, I somehow found myself teaching the Junior class (middle grade) at church for Sunday School for the Vacation Bible School program and frankly, I didn’t know it would be this hard! Kudos to all the teachers out there! And then juggle that with my choir ministries and my errands at home and my job applications–it can all be a handful!
I hope I do get to read these books because…well, I’m kinda bad sticking to this list. In the month of April, I only got to read one book out of all the five books. I mean, yay! Hahaha. I don’t have high hopes but I’ll try my best. Here they are!
(All links forward to the book’s Goodreads page.)
- An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Generation Next by Oli White
- We Were Young by Fortesa Latifi
- Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
That’s all the update I’ve got for you regarding my reading adventures this month! I hope you have had an awesome April of 2017 and would have an even more phenomenal month of May!